Saturday, November 7

to my happy and hungry one,

I love the way you hug me on the way down an escalator
I love the way you play with your hair when you're trying to read a question
I love the way my clothes smell like you after falling asleep on you for a whole train ride
I love the way you put your arm on my shoulder
I love the way your chest rises and falls as you breathe
I love the way you always hold the locker door open for me
I love the way I get cuddled by you
I love the way you can never have enough food
I love the way we wake up each other in the morning
I love the way I can't get to sleep at night
I love the way we sing songs under the shade of a tree
I love the way you look at the clouds in the sky
I love the way our feet touch when we're studying on bean bags
I love the way we pass notes to each other when we can simply say it out aloud
I love the way you have to ask for a rubber
I love the way we run up and down stairs to entertain ourselves
I love the way you can't sit on the floor to work
I love the way you make faces then hide behind your checkpoints book
I love the way my mum now has your number
I love the way you stare outside at the sun when I tell my cousin you're my boyfriend
I love the way we open slurpee straws the same way
I love the way you have a pink tongue afterwards and wonder if your teeth are also pink
I love the way you think pulling half a smile is just as good as a full one
I love the way my head fits perfectly on your shoulder
I love the way you sneak kisses on my cheek
I love the way you're always willing to share mp3s
I love the way it's rigged with Ai and Back Street Boys (well not really)
I love the way we both open our arms when a cool breeze comes along
I love the way you're clumsy but don't claim to be
I love the way you finish your larger lunch before I do
I love the way you look into the medicine and engineering column when you get bored
I love the way you try to be knowledgable by sending me random notes which I do not understand
I love the way you then explain to me that I will not understand
I love the way you sniffle when it gets dusty
I love the way you attempt to carry me, but fail
I love the way we both want to dunk each other in the water
I love the way we both feel like eating the same foods
I love the way you used up my cousin's eng quota on the word embarrassed
I love the way you purposefully stare at the kids playing video games, just so I can tap your foot
I love the way you offer to hold my books while I go off to the restroom
I love the way your face softens when you sleep
I love the way I feel safe from others when you're around
I love the way your webcam never works on the first try
I love the way you always take back things you want to say after starting the sentence 'don't worry'
I love the way you don't realise that I can read your mind and I know what you would've said
I love the way . . .

I love the way you love me & I love you.