Sunday, November 1

day 6395

i woke up this morning at 7 o'clock to the view of bright light shining through the slits of my blinds. not soon after i stretched like a cat and rummaged around in my sea of morning blankets, my room was invaded by my dad.
his purpose was not the expected 'good morning', but to question me with things i didn't feel like answering at 7 o'clock. after not getting an answer, he went back downstairs to continue his early quarrel with mum.
that's truly something i don't need on the day of the maths exam. XDD
so, mum retreated back to bed, and dad chose to stay downstairs. me and kylie? well she ran off to uni, and i had breakfast at 9:45 am.
i was gonna run off to school too, but i stayed home, dad made me lunch, and i made mum tea.

tummyacheeeeeeee T^T . (not from food poisoning by dad)
^dw yangyyy boyyyy, i'm fine =]

yangy boy, have i ever told you 大大大好き。?

weather: cloudy with patches of sun.