Thursday, November 5

my thoughts

hmm . . . it seems that i get happy by different things to you.
i don't enjoy seeing you sad and depressed (you moody hormonal lil' boy), so i try to cheer you up by the little things that would make me happy. but i also know (from my friends being pissy) that somme like to take some time off and to have their isolated little time, so i respect that, and try not to burst your bubble >_<. usually i just say that he's studying and tad stressed, or tired, and i'll try not to bother you much^^ <- that's when you're studying hard, and wanna work alone. so when lunch time comes, i'll try to make that half an hr as happy as possible. the little thing: waiting back to walk with someone when getting somewhere in a group, would keep me smiling for the whole day. maybe that's just a girl thing. so when you stay sadish after that, i start thinking bout all the small things that could have bothered you that day, or all the ways i could possibly have annoyed you. but i know this doesn't last long and i'm not one to keep thinking bout things, and i get over things easily so you will rarely see me mad for extended periods of time. and i know that when these two weeks are over, i'll have my yangy boy back happy as ever.

hmm what else. . so, sometimes i'm scared to get into a deep relationship because i don't wish to hurt the other person's feelings and i would rather stay friends with them for longer. somehow i don't want to go through the whole list of boyfriends, and feel somewhat proud, as my other friends might. i do think i'm too young, but i don't want to lose you either. but i'll be happy while it lasts. who knows, maybe you'll meet someone in uni and spend time with that person instead. i don't like the feeling of dumping others, it's not nice from what it seems, i've never tried. if you do find someone out there, then i'll be happy for you, and we'll get through it, and stay friends. i won't ever hate you or block you from my life, and it'd be nice to have you in my life, if you let me. enough of getting to know me?

something that really works for me: maturity. you can have fun and all that, but i don't want to be another 'teenager' running through the cycles of relationships. i love learning new things and i admire those who are knowledgable.