Tuesday, October 20

fallin' for you

So I had a blast at the church service and valedictory dinner which I attended this evening. I think it has finally hit me that i'm well and truly leaving school. Having the last church service and hearing Bel Canto's singing really made me realise how much i'll miss (va's singing) EVERYTHING! [no i didn't cry . .but i was on the verge of tears , ended up hugging dasha for like 5 mins afterwards hehe^^]
*tear*

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face;
as the rains fall soft upon your fields
and until we meet again my friends,
until we meet again,
may God hold you in the palm of His hand.

-traditional gaelic blessing

i absolutely love the voices echo in the church. I shall really miss that.

Oh and from that service i began to reminisce as i heard my favourite section of the bible, also known as the school lesson; 1 Corinthians 13

1If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. 2If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. 3If I give all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to the flames, but have not love, I gain nothing.
4Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
8Love never fails.
But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. 9For we know in part and we prophesy in part, 10but when perfection comes, the imperfect disappears. 11When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me. 12Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.
13And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

I almost cried when I heard this, as i often do during the starts and ends of each school year. And i now realise i have just wrote a whole lot . . on the church service.

moving on

I was driven to Albert by the lake by va's mum with masha and yukako chan too!! Along the way we drove by the seaside and it was the most gorgeous sunset, with a slight haze so that the sun's fiery colours magnified. we had the windows down and were blasting jap reggae and german songs as we sang :)

new song that i'm addicted to is. .
chehon - 'midori'
(no it's not about your teacher XDD)

the chorus

愛した相手の名前は みどり
いつのまにか お前の とりこに
さみしいやんけ, オレをひとりに
しないでいてくれや

愛した相手の名前は みどり
いつのまにか お前の とりこに
さみしいやんけ, オレをひとりに
しないでいてくれよ
ずっとそばに

translate it if you're game =PP

. . .fast forward to arrival

nothing much happened here,
Kandori sensei was on my table with Yukako, and they were like the only ones talking (in japanese of course..kinda awkwards)
amally was emo with her two parents. refused to take photos and didn't talk at all. only stayed for food, then started texting (probs oscar at the dinner table XDD) meh
neways the jap people next to me talked about weird stuff (as opposed to the academic achievement based english talk) such as . . .
-the teacher not eating beef recently and changing to veal and kangaroo meat?!
-talking about facebook (teachers, parents inc.)
-cancelling jap tour this yr due to swine flu, and kandori loving this decision
-how in japan toasts come before eating, rather than after
-how i cried when i first failed my test in mr. Robertson's class XD yr 8
etc. etc.

this is a really long post, wonder if you've survived it all so far?! O_O

cut to the chase, the dinner was really western, overpriced, yummy? mmmmm dessert
it was like the formal all over again minus the disco and the ball gowns

then cos mum drank (not much but still XDD), i got to drive home!! whee
at like 11:30 at night, not smart, espesh when i woke up at 6:30 that morning for VD day!
but i turned up LOVE SONG DEDICATIONS
and i ended up thinking bout you and how you were doing
and that i probs shouldn't be texting you cos you'd have been SLEEPING by then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so this song pop-ed up and i thought i'd dedicate it to you tee hee^^

here goes: Fallin' for you -Colbie Caillat

I don’t know but
I think I maybe
Fallin’ for you
Dropping so quickly
Maybe I should
Keep this to myself
Waiting ’til I
Know you better

I am trying
Not to tell you
But I want to
I’m scared of what you’ll say
So I’m hiding what I’m feeling
But I’m tired of
Holding this inside my head

I’ve been spending all my time
Just thinking about ya
I don’t know what to do
I think I’m fallin’ for you
I’ve been waiting all my life
And now I found ya
I don’t know what to do
I think I’m fallin’ for you
I’m fallin’ for you

As I’m standing here
And you hold my hand
Pull me towards you
And we start to dance
All around us
I see nobody
Here in silence
It’s just you
and me

I’m trying
Not to tell you
But I want to
I’m scared of what you’ll say
So I’m hiding what I’m feeling
But I’m tired of
Holding this inside my head

I’ve been spending all my time
Just thinking about ya
I don’t know what to do
I think I’m fallin’ for you
I’ve been waiting all my life
and now I found ya
I don’t know what to do
I think I’m fallin’ for you
I’m fallin’ for you

Oh I just can’t take it
My heart is racing
The emotions keep spinning out

I’ve been spending all my time
Just thinking about ya
I don’t know what to do
I think I’m fallin’ for you
I’ve been waiting all my life
and now I found ya
I don’t know what to do
I think I’m fallin’ for you
I’m fallin’ for you
I think I’m fallin’ for you
I can’t stop thinking about it
I want you all around me
And now I just can’t hide it
I think I’m fallin’ for you (x2)
I’m fallin’ for you
OoohhhOh no noOooooohhh
Oh I’m fallin’ for you




I LOVE YOU