Monday, October 5

dear yangy boy. . .

take a deep breath,
drink some of your HAPPY JUICE
and face life with all its loose rocks that make you slip right down when climbing a steep mountain.

where else in the world can I find a person who is intent on waiting at the train station with me on the way home, missing his next train back during the waiting period? a person who will stare at the computer screen for unnecessary amounts of time with a lack of things to say, someone who will return my weird smiles, while others ask 'why do you always smile like that?'

Why do I put up with you, you ask?

because
I want to celebrate our graduation together
to celebrate all the support we've given each other
I want to share a bit of life with you
because
you have never done anything to hurt me
I know I'm not the prettiest girl
but you take care of me all the same
because
a person has a lot of love to give
endlessly
there's no point in waiting for a moment to share it
because
you are mine

...just because