Sunday, December 6

endless days

I'm sorry.
For the past three days, I haven't stopped wondering which corner of the world you escaped to, or where you were. I was excited by the fact that your name appeared on the screen of my phone, and I felt even better when I heard the happiness in your voice. My hopes were raised when the opportunity to do something fun today came upon me all too suddenly. . and I thought my day just got a million times better. I'm sorry that you didn't sound quite so happy on msn as on the phone. And despite the fact that we had said our good byes on the computer, I still managed to finish my folio in the record time of half and hour, in case I had another chance of rushing over to see you.

Seeing you really really truly would have made my day. Just seeing your face never ceases to put a smile on mine.

maybe some other day ne~