Tuesday, August 18

only you

silent words..
I hope I can make you happy, even when you're feeling your worst. If I can't then I don't deserve you, and I'm sure you will find someone later on who can. I'm sorry for making you feel jealous of others, and feeling unsecure about yourself. No one will ever be a better friend than you. I can see the care you show and I'll always appreciate it, your efforts really stand out. no one. . not even yourselffff can call you a stupid idiot simply for caring and feeling the way you did. You will always be my one and only. everything about you is amazing!! thank you for being youself. It's okay if your bothered about something, it's human. It's okay if you don't feel like talking to me. I understand you, even if you don't say anything. I will wait for you no matter how long it takes, until you'll accept me back into your life. So take your time, and find all the happy things in your life again. If all else fails, I'll give you A GREAT BIG HUG .


just us.